Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Red_Winchester

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Red_Winchester

Red_Winchester

Red_Winchester Empty
PostSubject: Red_Winchester   Red_Winchester I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:17 pm

Level? 17

Ever been in Admin Jail? No.

Town To Be The Sheriff Of? Lonestar, Longhorn
Does That Town Already Have A Sheriff? No, I guess.

Why should you become a Town Sheriff? Because this city will need a sheriff, the novices starts there and sometimes, they are rob from other veterans player, and they can't protect themselves, so i guess this city needs my help!!
Give Us An Example Of Each:

PG - /me takes out a Revolver from him.
MG - Clarence says: Hello Buck. [Clarence doesn't know Buck's name RP'ly.]
DM - Clarence really wants to shoot someone, he sees Buck standing in the bank's door and kills him.
RP - /me command: /me search around, trying to find some medical kit to use it in some scraches over my hand
Back to top Go down
ScrewedUp
Admin

Red_Winchester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red_Winchester   Red_Winchester I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:44 am

Your Sheriff Application Has Been: DENIED

Reason:

Work on your /me Commands for taking out weapons
Work on your RP alot more
Logs show you are an OOC Liar saying you are Lonestar's Sheriff. If you even were, you'd be MGing in PMs about it seeing as how thats IC information, You are also asking to be DM'ed in PM's which is again, MG and also telling someone to meet you in the Lonestar tunnel in PM's (MG).

[19:04:31] (( <<[PM Sent to ID:1]Ryan_Young: hi buddy ))
[19:04:40] (( <<[PM Sent to ID:0]Red_Winchester: hello Very Happy ))
[19:05:15] (( <<[PM Sent to ID:1]Ryan_Young: i1m the sheriff of the town and i need you ))
[19:05:40] (( <<[PM Sent to ID:0]Red_Winchester: ok what do you need? ))
[19:05:44] (( <<[PM Sent to ID:1]Ryan_Young: i'm stuck in the tunnel, your mission is to kill me ok? ))
[19:06:06] (( <<[PM Sent to ID:0]Red_Winchester: with what weapons lol)) ))
[19:06:08] (( <<[PM Sent to ID:1]Ryan_Young: you will gain a very bonus helping me ))
[19:06:17] (( <<[PM Sent to ID:1]Ryan_Young: you can just punch me ok? ))
[19:06:47] (( <<[PM Sent to ID:1]Ryan_Young: i can pay you in city's name ))
[19:07:01] (( <<[PM Sent to ID:1]Ryan_Young: can you do this? ))
[19:07:04] (( <<[PM Sent to ID:0]Red_Winchester: ight your on lonestar tunnel right ))

[19:13:08] (( <<[PM Sent to ID:1]Ryan_Young: i'm not a dmin, i'm just the sheriff ))
[19:13:55] (( <<[PM Sent to ID:1]Ryan_Young: i can jail peoples, and save peoples, etc.. ))
[19:14:05] (( <<[PM Sent to ID:1]Ryan_Young: if you need my help i can save you ok? ))
Back to top Go down
https://ww-rp.rpg-board.net

Red_Winchester
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server Information :: Sheriff Applications-
Jump to: